IYS offers a family friendly, flexible working environment, Salary Sacrificing and a comprehensive Employee Wellbeing program.
Roles will be advertised below as new opportunities become available.
Applications currently being accepted for:
- Part time (9 day fortnight) fixed term position to 30 June 2021 (with possibility of extension)
- Great supportive team culture and flexible work environment
- Work with vulnerable, at risk young people to help them create a positive future
This is a great opportunity to join a successful, well-respected community based organisation and play your part in helping young people and their families to get their lives back on track.
IYS adopts a strengths based, trauma informed, restorative, culturally safe framework to support and create life changing opportunities for young people. Our team provides a range youth services, including housing and homelessness, training, youth justice responses, and general supports to assist young people to address challenges in their lives and make positive change through a mix of practical and therapeutic interventions and the creation of opportunities for positive social participation.
We are seeking a dynamic, experienced Case Manager to provide a high standard of client led case management and group activities with vulnerable, at risk young people aged 8 – 25.
The Case Manager will work with young people to identify their needs and develop a plan to deliver targeted and goal-driven supports that focus on the individual young person’s needs and aspirations.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
What’s on offer:
- Rewarding role working to make a difference in the lives of at risk young people
- Attractive salary packaging options available – increase your take home pay by decreasing the amount of tax you pay!
- A diverse, friendly and supportive team culture, with a shared a focus on improving lives by working collaboratively
- Employee Assistance Program through Benestar
How to Apply:
Please download the application kit and position description learn more about this position.
Application kit FINAL
IYS Case Manager PD Jan 2021
- Review the Position Description and Complete the Application Form
- Provide a cover letter which responds to the Selection Criteria in the position description
- Provide your current resume detailing relevant experience.
Applications close 9am Monday 11th January 2021.
Interviews to be held: week commencing Monday 25th January 2021.
No agencies, thank you.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.