IYS offers a family friendly, flexible working environment, Salary Sacrificing and a comprehensive Employee Wellbeing program.
Roles will be advertised below as new opportunities become available.
Applications currently being accepted for:
- Fixed term, fulltime position to 27 August 2021 (possibility of extension)
- Great supportive team culture and flexible work environment
- Support our passionate team to help create positive change
This is a great opportunity to join a successful, well-respected community based organisation and play your part in helping young people and their families to get their lives back on track.
IYS adopts a strengths based, trauma informed, restorative, culturally safe framework to support and create life changing opportunities for young people. Our team provides a range youth and family services, including housing and homelessness, family support, youth justice responses, and general activities to assist young people and families to address challenges in their lives and make positive change through a mix of practical and therapeutic interventions and the creation of opportunities for positive social participation.
In 2020 we transitioned to an integrated, multidisciplinary model to support provision of a more person-centred care response, as well as staff development and role satisfaction. We are seeking a highly experienced multi-disciplinary Programs Manager to join our team. Taking a lead role you will supervise a small team across our various programs. Familiarity with Specialist Youth and/or Community Housing requirements and databases, Family support services, Youth Justice and generalist Youth, Education and Training will all be highly regarded.
What’s on offer:
- Rewarding role in a future-focussed organisation, working to make a difference in the lives of at risk young people
- Attractive salary packaging options available – increase your take home pay by decreasing the amount of tax you pay!
- Secondment enquiries are welcome
- A diverse, friendly and supportive team culture, with a shared a focus on improving lives by working collaboratively
- Employee Assistance Program through Benestar
How to Apply:
Please download the application kit and position description learn more about this position.
Application kit FINAL PM
Programs Manager_Feb 2021
- Review the Position Description and Complete the Application Form
- Provide a cover letter which responds to the Selection Criteria in the position description
- Provide your current resume detailing relevant experience.
Please apply ASAP. Applications will be assessed as they are received.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
No agencies, thank you.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.